Protection against soiling, POLYPROPYLENE is hydrophobic but not waterproof. POLYPROPYLENE is chemically non-reactive and generally considered to be biologically inert. It is known to be generally hypoallergenic
It has been used for many years for making articles intended to come into contact with the skin.
This mask retains the particles emitted by the wearer, it is used to prevent the spread of colds and the flu.
It is disposable, please do not reuse it. The recommended wearing time is 4 hours